Actionable data is a huge component of deeper digital experiences. In the context of these conferences the tech creates a memorable experience and highlights some interesting trends but what are the possibilities if applied to a business model.
- “See” where shoppers are on a retail floor
- How they flow through product
- Where they spend the most time
- Enabling retail floor flexibility and configuration
- Re-envisioning the relationship between loyalty programs and retailers based on flow
- Easily integrate into pop ups to test product in real time
- Combine with shelving tech to see what products are being picked up and how long
Conference Centers and Stadiums
- Accurate traffic data which can be turned around into tiered pricing
- Accurate data for attendees and customers
- Tackling flow problems
These are some initial conversations and thoughts running around our heads. It will be interesting to see what new conversations come up at the IUEC. We will definitely have a short recap with some of the insights coming out of the event for the energy sector to follow up with.
Any other ideas or comments? We’d love to hear from you and we can include them in the next Toolkit.